If I see Tinubu I'll beat him up, disabled man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

If I see Tinubu I'll beat him up, disabled man says​

A disabled man honored a street interview and was asked to state his opinion about President Tinubu's regime. He complained terribly about the state of the economy and how he's been struggling to make ends meet. When he was asked what he would do if he saw President Tinubu today, the disabled man said he would beat up Mr. President because the state of the economy hasn't been favoring him.

However, if Tinubu were to give him money to sustain himself, he would demand a sum of N40 million because he needs to purchase an artificial leg to replace the one that was amputated. Also, he would be able to fend for his family from whatever is left of the N40 million. Nigerians find this particular interview funny and it sparked numerous reactions from viewers.

==