If I've made 100 million this year, I've spent 95 million on my niggas, Odumodublvck says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

If I've made 100 million this year, I've spent 95 million on my niggas, Odumodublvck says​

1703585711004.png
Odumodublvck recently spoke on a podcast known as the Zero Conditions and was asked a series of questions. In this particular clip, the co-host asked Odumodublvck about the first thing he bought after he became successful in his music career and the rapper's response sparked different reactions from the viewers. The rapper signed and said, "To be honest, if I've made 100 million this year, I've spent 95 million on my niggas." That response shocked some of his fans and kept them wondering whether Odumodublvck had savings and investments.

The rapper added that he had transferred 10 million naira that day alone to his guys because that is how he operates. He said he bought his clothes from one of his friends because he wanted to support his business. He added that the Timberland he wore was given to him by the Timberland company itself. He also mentioned that he bought a new car despite having a Picanto beautifully parked in his garage.

Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu popularly referred to as Odumodublvck is a Nigerian rapper and songwriter. He is a native of Delta State. The rapper was born and raised in Lagos State but had his Secondary School education at Christ the King College, Abuja. He has been trying to make a name for himself in the music industry since 2017 and has finally excelled in doing that. The 30-year-old rapper has collaborated with big names in the music industry and has dropped numerous songs. Some of his songs are Ndi Ike, Wrong Person Picanto, Firegun, MC Oluomo, Dog Eat Dog, etc.