If my man wants a meat pie at 2am, I'm flying to the kitchen - Chef Hilda Baci

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian celebrity chef Hilda Baci states that she can make a meal for her man at 2 in the midnight if he feels hungry.

20230613_104040.jpg

While speaking on a podcast, the record breaking chef said she doesn't want a man that can cook. She said she loves cooking so much that her man can call her at midnight asking for a doughnut or meat pie and she will make it wholeheartedly.

Hilda Baci stated that one of the ways she loves to show love to people is by cooking delicious meals for them and her close friends can attest to that.

"I don't want a man that knows how to cook. I like cooking so much. My friends will tell you, 'How Hilda will show you love is by sending you food, she'll cook for you'. That's one of the things I like to do for people I care about.

Especially for my man, you can wake me up in the middle of the night and say, 'babe I want a doughnut, I want meat pie' and I'm flying to the kitchen to make it for you. That's my thing." Hilda stated.

Hilda added that instead of having a man that knows how to cook, she'd rather have a man who has no problem in ordering food.