If they call you Ogbanje, I don't care - Yul Edochie to Judy Austin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Collage-Maker-05-Jun-2023-07-39-AM-1440.jpg

Nollywood actor turned pastor Yul Edochie shades haters as he flaunts his wife Judy Austin in a new video.

In a recent video making the rounds online, Yul Edochie was seen serenading his wife with the popular song "I Don't Care" by Khaid and Boy Spyce. He was mouthing the lyrics "If they call you Ogbanje, I don't care" as he danced along with his wife.

Yul Edochie wrote, "To all those who are writing negative stories and negative comments about me and Ijele Odogwu." This sparked numerous reactions online among netizens who aired their thoughts in the comments. See some reactions below:

@jennipher said, "But this woman has heart o. So insensitive. She doesn't even care about how May will feel seeing all these"

@bawlah.bt said, "This sponge wig don suffer for Judy head"

@graced_baby said, "Wahala be like true love. You dey see am after 18 years of marriage"