If you cannot communicate effectively, that is on you—Venita says to Cross

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1694704328459.jpg
Venita and Cross engaged in a heated argument in the early hours of today which led Venita into insulting him. As the new Head of House, Cross instructed every AllStars housemate to prepare themselves for sports, but Venita took longer than he expected.

In the process of addressing Venita's lateness, Cross annoyed her with his manner of approach. As a woman with low tolerance, Venita unleashed her anger on Cross and said his inability to communicate effectively isn't her fault.

20230814_162242.jpg
While Venita ranted, she said "If you cannot communicate effectively, that is on you. Not me. Rubbish. He stand there dey shout over there. I dare you, I go waka come meet you. How many people have gotten up and done every sport. At least, I have gotten up."

Venita further said that Cross knew she was battling toothache, yet he was inconsiderate. While all this continued, Adekunle had to carry Venita to the room to stop her from screaming at the top of her lungs.

==

20230904_092037.jpg
Do you think Venita overreacted? BBNaija viewers think Cross should have been lenient with Venita because of how she takes each task seriously. They believed she was a bit slow today because of the toothache she complained about.

==