If you cheat on me, I'll cheat on you back, BBNaija TolaniBaj

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
If you cheat on me, I'll cheat on you back, BBNaija TolaniBaj
20230902_090727.jpg

On a podcast with the host of Bhad and Boujee, former AllStars Big Brother Naija housemate TolaniBaj confidently revealed that if a man cheats on her, she will cheat in return. To her, there is nothing like an apology because she would do to her boyfriend whatever he does to her.

She also said that she would instantly be turned on by a man who is willing to invest in her business proposal. While TolaniBaj spoke her mind on that podcast, many didn't seem to agree with her. They called her shameless for publicly saying she would cheat back on any man who cheats on her. They also claimed that she is no different from a beggar if she gets turned on by a man who wants to invest in her business proposal.

Some claimed that TolaniBaj was faking her words and trying so hard to be the baddie she is not. They likened her to a car that has been driven too many times, before you know it, it will wear out and become an old car. One 9jasingles_partner_connect said, "She is trying to sound like a baddie always while in reality, she is not up to that standard at all. I have watched her words so many times. She is calling as a lady with low self-esteem borrowing Toke Makinwa's script kind of baddies. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey."