If you're going to date me, you have to move to the island, I'm not about that broke life - Bbnaija's Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
DOYIN.jpg

Bbnaija alumnus Doyin David has stated that any man who is interested in dating her will have to move to the island because she doesn't want to live a broke life.

In an interview with Channels Television, Doyin revealed that her type of man is someone kind, loving, and considerate. Most importantly, she stated that she wants a generous partner because she doesn't want to live a broke life. She also mentioned that she can't date a guy who resides on Lagos Mainland. She explained that she sees nothing wrong in living on the mainland but she cannot date a man who lives on the mainland because she wants her partner to be close to where she lives.

Doyin said she can only consider him if he moves to the Island to be with her but if he refuses, she won't move to the mainland. Doyin expressed that she cannot move her whole life from the island to the mainland all in the name of marriage. To Doyin, being rich doesn't mean marrying the wealthiest man but being able to afford a comfortable lifestyle that includes taking trips around the world.

She stated, "I want my kids to travel. It's more than just providing food. I want them to travel business class. I want them to have the nice things of life. I want them to see that their parents can give them whatever it is that life can offer. One of my biggest goals in life is to make sure my daughter doesn't date anybody for what they can give to them."