If you've ever spoilt my image so someone will dislike me, e no go better for you this 2024, Nkechi Blessing curses haters

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nkechi-Blessing.jpeg

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday called out those who have once dragged her name in the mud so she will be disliked, saying year 2024 will not be favourable for them.

In a recent video, the thespian stated that her only wish for her haters who have said despicable things about her in the dark is for them to experience a sad 2024. She cursed them saying everything they lay their hands on will not prosper. In her words, "If you don ever spoil my name for person wey go help my life, e no go better for you"

Nkechi expressed that most people have misconceptions about her due to what they've heard from others but when they finally meet her in real life, they realize she's a sweet soul. She called out her close pals who got her blacklisted by brands and made her lose brand deals. She stated that her words aren't curses but prayers to such people.