I'll have sex with you if you visit my house when my wife isn't around, man addresses his wife's friends

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'll have sex with you if you visit my house when my wife isn't around, man addresses his wife's friends​

A Nigerian man with a broken tooth has said that any woman who visits his matrimonial home whenever his wife isn't around should accept whatever he does to her. He specifically addressed the message to his wife's friends who love visiting and coming to his house unannounced.

He said "Let me tell you something. If you are one of my wife's friends, listen attentively to what I'm about to say. If my wife isn't around, don't come to our house o. Don't come at all because if my wife isn't around and you happen to stop by, if I'm the only one at home, and you walk around shaking your butt and claiming to be my wife's friend. I will have sex with you. Do you get that? So, if my wife isn't around, don't come to my house. Call her phone before coming here. Announcement o. I dey use my week dey knack anything knackable."

Netizens are disgusted over his vulgarity and shamelessness and different comments have been flying around. Some believe he is being delusional while others think he is sick in the head for wanting to get intimate with his wife's friends.

==