I'll tell my story before the whole world and conduct a DNA test, Mohbad's wife says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'll tell my story before the whole world and conduct a DNA test, Mohbad's wife says​

If-I-die-you-killed-me-Mohbad-tells-wife-Wunmi.jpg

Following the pressure from the media regarding her husband's death, Mohbad's wife, Mrs. Wunmi Aloba, has promised to tell her story and conduct a DNA test after the coroner's inquest on the 7th of November. This was revealed to the public by actress Iyabo Ojo to shut naysayers up.

Since the death of her husband, Wunmi has been accused of several things like killing her husband, sleeping with her husband's colleagues, and using jazz to control her husband. However, she has refused to speak up despite the allegations being placed on her by different people in the media, especially from the human rights activist VeryDarkMan and Journalist Kemi Olunloyo.

VeryDarkMan and Kemi Olunloyo have both accused Wunmi of having a hand in her husband's death and this has made the concerned public to be suspicious of Wunmi. Telling her story will shed more light on the ongoing investigations and hopefully, know who and who is not to blame for Mohbad's death.

Also, the coroner's inquest has begun and the witnesses have been speaking about what they know regarding the death of the late singer. Concerned Nigerians hope and pray that the court fish out the real culprit behind Mohbad's mysterious death.