I'll vote for Tinubu in 2027 despite economic hardship - Comedian Seyi Law

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Seyi-Law.jpg

Popular comedian Oluwaseyitan Aletile, simply known as Seyi Law has vowed to vote for Pres. Tinubu in the coming election despite the current economic hardship.

In a recent tweet, Seyi Law said he would rather be with Moses (Tinubu) through the wilderness than lavish in plenty in Egypt at the expense of his children's future.

"I would rather stay with Moses through the wilderness to Canaan than eat meats and drink wine in slavery in Egypt at the expense of my children's future.", he stated.

Seyi further stated that while some Nigerians are bent on killing the optimism of others with hate, the government is not also communicating its actions, efforts, and agenda to the people effectively. He called out the state governments for their nonchalance in providing a better life for citizens. He said the FG isn't entirely responsible so the states should do their job.

Seyi Law addressed those placing curses on him for supporting Pres. Tinubu and said he would vote for him again if another election was held tomorrow.