I'm not a breath of fresh air—Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230815_112812.jpg
Doyin couldn't believe her ears when Kiddwaya mentioned her name as his "Padi of Life." She said it was fake and an attempt for Kiddwaya to paint himself as a good person to the BBNaija viewers. Doyin and Kiddwaya aren't the best of friends. That's because Doyin has developed a likeness for him that Kiddwaya isn't reciprocating, just like in the case of unrequited love.

She said that Kiddwaya put her through a rollercoaster of emotion and dumped her. In short, Doyin is pained. She added, "Why take somebody through that rollercoaster of emotion, dump them like that, and at the end of the day, you now say my Padi of Life goes to Doyin."

20230815_112822.jpg
Doyin also mentioned that after reading the meaning of Padi of Life, she instantly knew that Kiddwaya was blabbing. Padi of Life means a refreshing pal but she believes she is the complete opposite. That prompted her to say, "Big Brother there is one thing about me. I'm a very self-aware person. I'm not a breath of fresh air. If anything, I'm the principality that everyone is praying against in this house."

==

BBNaija viewers think Doyin is being overly analytic. She analyses every single thing that everyone does and tries to make a big deal out of trivial issues, failing to realize that no one is perfect.