I'm not your regular simple-minded girl, BBNaija Doyin responds to trolls over kiss clip

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm not your regular simple-minded girl, BBNaija Doyin responds to trolls over kiss clip​

20231123_100823.jpg

Doyin David clashes with some BBNaija fans after a clip of her passionately kissing a man surfaced on the internet. People have been trolling and calling her all sorts of names but she wasn't pained. Instead of reacting bitterly, she posted the clip on her Instagram story to prove that she never regretted her actions. To her, it wasn't a shameful thing as her trolls had made it seem. She insisted that no one comes close to trolling her because she is the Queen of trolls.

Doyin added, "If only trolls knew that no one trolls me more than I troll myself.... they'll stop wasting their time. How can you try to shame me with something I did with my right senses? I'm gonna need you guys to try harder. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. I swear the day I see the one that will get to me.....I'll give that troll money. You guys need to get more creative with your trolling. I'm not your regular simple-minded girl. It will take a lot to get me I promise."

It is obvious that Doyin is the real definition of "You cannot shame the shameless." The efforts of her critics to bring her down have been futile as she stood her ground and refused to fall into their trap.