I'm one of the top 2 influencers and I'm not No. 2 - Tacha brags

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Tacha-BBNaija.jpg

Popular reality star, influencer, and radio host Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha has stated that she is the No.1 influencer in Nigeria.

Tacha said this in a recent video trending online. She stated that most brand influencers hide under the business of influencing to do some shady businesses to make money. She further stated that she knows how much brands pay influencers because she is the number one influencer in the country.

She stated, "I'm top 2 but I'm not Number 2 for this brand influencing thing. I've been doing this for years."

Tacha said even if a brand pays an influencer 40M per year, they aren't getting the money in full because they have to pay their team and invest in their looks. Tacha said she cannot comprehend how certain influencers spend up to $8000 for a private jet. Tacha expressed that she doesn't like influencers who lead a fake life and most especially, fans who make them feel inferior because of their social status.

Tacha said she can never be coerced into standards including not repeating an outfit. Tacha said she will wear her clothes as many times as possible without caring about what the public thinks.