I'm starting to think my soulmate is a woman, TolaniBaj says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'm starting to think my soulmate is a woman, TolaniBaj says​

yu3aEUpI_400x400.jpg

Reality TV star TolaniBaj has said she is beginning to think her soulmate is a woman. She shared this on X and fans have bombarded her observations with comments. The former Big Brother Naija star was ridiculed for thinking she could no longer find a man to love her. She was called a careless talker who chases men away with her sharp mouth. On the flip side, others advised that she go for deliverance in church so she would meet her soulmate. She was also advised to stop uttering words like this so people wouldn't think she is into women, which could dent her image.

Tolani Shobajo aka TolaniBaj is a BBNaija reality TV star who has starred in two editions. She first appeared for the BBNaija season 5 edition before she partook in the 2023 AllStars season. Tbaj as she is fondly called is also an actress and a music enthusiast. The 30-year-old was born on the 25th of October 1993.

==