In 2023, I had the wrong people around me and I let them affect my energy, Ruger reflects on last year's events

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

In 2023, I had the wrong people around me and I let them affect my energy, Ruger reflects on last year's events​

ruger-1.jpg

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Michael Adebayo Olayinka popularly referred to as Ruger has joined the league of those who reflected on the events of 2023. He took to social media to explain how he allowed the wrong people into his space in 2023. This affected him in so many ways which he regretted. Now, he is done with that and is ready to do away with the negativity that those people invited into his life. He wrote, "2023, I slacked. I had the wrong people around me and I let them affect my energy. It got to a point that I didn't feel like Ruger anymore. Anyway, I've left each and every one of them in 2023. In 2024, I'm a mad, dangerous, selfish, and loving man."

You must have noticed that the latest meme that's been circulating in the media is "No gree for anybody." Many have announced this as the theme for 2024 and were excited to see Ruger join in this challenge. Netizens believe it is okay to kick out the wrong people in one's life as soon as they are discovered. Some of the comments under Ruger's post included that of the Human Rights Activist, VeryDarkMan who wrote, "No gree for anybody this year." Another person @nnenna_blinks wrote, "Energy is contagious. Guard your space, your peace, and mental health. Remove yourself from situations that no longer serve its purpose. Don't let them tell you twice. Use your intuition to read the room. And Don't forget to take your "NO" supplement daily."

Last edited: