It is disrespectful to ask a woman what her body count is - TolaniBaj

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian reality TV star TolaniBaj has said that it is disrespectful for a man to ask a woman what her body count is.

20230724_003838.jpg

On her podcast, her co-host Moet Abebe asked TolaniBaj if she feels it's right for her partner to know her sexual history. TolaniBaj said she feels the question is unnecessary because it is none of her partner's business.

Moet Abebe said there are some people who have even lost count of how many people they have slept with. She clarified that she's not saying she's among them but she's just putting it out there. She stated, "There are a few people, I'm not saying I'm amongst them. They can't even count it. Some they can't remember, some aren't important because it was so wack so was that a body?"

TolaniBaj further stated that though her body count isn't high, she feels it is disrespectful for a guy to ask what her body count is. She said, "It isn't because I'm ashamed to say it but who do you think you are to be asking me that kind of question?"