It was never a prank, I was really sick - Oladips apologizes to Nigerians for faking death

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Oladipupo Oladimeji aka Oladips has clarified that he was really sick and that he never planned on faking his death.

Screenshot_20231116-101959_1.jpg

Oladips said he would never play such an expensive prank on his fans and the general public knowing fully well that people's emotions are involved. He revealed that he was really sick when the news of his death broke out.

He pleaded saying, "I'm really sorry for the confusion, the distress and the false alarm and everything. I take full responsibility."

Oladips said he will ensure to get more professionals to help his musical career because he feels one of the problems he had was his unprofessionalism. He stated that he is currently working on selecting the right people to work with him.