It's been a rollercoaster of emotions since I came out of the show—BBNaija Ike

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (37).jpeg
AllStars BBNaija evicted housemate, Ike Onyema, read what seemed like a love letter to his supportive fans. He shared how much he loved and appreciated everyone for voting for him while he was in the house. Also, he announced to them all that he beginning an amazing journey and would love to share each milestone with them all.

You could call this a rebrand because Ike has deleted all previous posts from his IG page. He is starting a new chapter in which rebranding is pivotal to his success.

Ike Onyema said, "Dear gang, since I came out of the show, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions. Lessons learned. Nothing prepare me for the outpour of love and support I've been receiving from you guys, my loyal fans. I'm so happy that for the first time, I feel like I've found my own tribe. My people. My very own gang. I love you guys with all my heart."

"I thoroughly enjoy being on this show for the season. And I'm excited to see what the future holds for me. As I begin this new chapter tof my life, I can't wait to share all the projects I have planned with you. I'm incredibly grateful for you guys. And I just want you to know, that I'll make you proud," he concluded.

As one of the most entertaining and strategic housemates in the BBNaija AllStars season, Ike was able to win hearts and change people's perceptions of him. Like he said, he is starting life on a good foot as he anticipates what life has in store for him.

==