I've known Sydney Talker for more than 12 years and I've never seen him with a woman, Carter Efe spills

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I've known Sydney Talker for more than 12 years and I've never seen him with a woman, Carter Efe spills​

Carter-Efe-and-Sydney-Talker-Picture.jpg

At a recent event, Carter Efe disclosed that he has never seen skit maker Sydney Talker with a woman in over 12 years. He added that Sydney prefers to hang around with dark-skinned men like him. This was a joke that many tagged as expensive which could ruin Sydney's career. Fans claimed that most people would take Carter Efe's words for it and think Sydney Talker is gay, which in Nigeria, is strongly frowned upon. Read some of the reactions from their fans below.

@loveliness_: When they start calling him gay know that you are the source. This is a very expensive joke
@tobyagu5: When you have a close friend that is jokingly plotting your downfall
@wendy_adamma: This is when you give your best friend the opportunity to give his speech about you.
@_therealjuliet: person wey fit dey talk true una go think say na cruise

Both Carter Efe and Sydney Talker are Nigerian skitmakers who have been in the game for years. They have millions of followers on Instagram and have made a name for themselves in the content creation industry.

==

Last edited: