I've not been able to see my kids, I'm still fighting for them - Do2dtun

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Do2tun.jpg

Popular show host and media personality Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode popularly known as Do2dtun reveals that he has not been able to see his kids.

Recall that Dotun and his estranged wife Taiwo engaged in an online altercation in October 2023 after accusing her of denying him access to their two daughters. Dotun's estranged wife Taiwo, who is Nigerian singer D-banj's younger sister, filed for divorce in 2022, laying claims of sexual, and emotional abuse, and assault in their marriage.

In a recent interview, Dotun said he hasn't been allowed to see his kids since his separation from his ex-wife. He said his kids will choose who they want to be with when the time comes.

"The kids will grow up one day and find out who is telling the truth. I'm not the kind of dad who will decide or choose what they will become. Imagine it was the other way around. I took my kids and I ran off. People like you are gonna jump on me.

I'm going to work towards the best I can do for myself and my children. I want them to come back and know that Daddy is good. I keep working for them. I keep fighting the best way I can fight. But I've not seen my kids till now.", he said.