Iyabo Ojo flaunts her man, Paul Okoye on his 56th birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Iyabo Ojo flaunts her man, Paul Okoye on his 56th birthday​

Iyabo-Ojo-and-PaulO-e1698232766212.jpeg

Actress Iyabo Ojo flaunts her hubby on her page as he marks his birthday today, the 2nd of April. Mr. Paulo is known to be the man behind Iyabo Ojo's smile as they both flaunt one another on their various pages. Today marks his 56th birthday and she couldn't be happier to celebrate with him. She wrote, "Baby, first & foremost, I want to thank God almighty on your behalf......." Thank you, Lord, for keeping Obim, blessing him, protecting him, uplifting him, promoting him, guiding him, and most importantly, loving him with all of you, I'm forever grateful, Lord. @pauloo2104 I celebrate you today my love as you add another number to your age, may you continue to grow in great health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness thank you for all you do, your support, and most importantly for been very intentional, you're indeed a great father & lover ❤️..... I love you, my forever.... Happy birthday, Obimbimbim."

Paul Okoye aka Paulo is a Nigerian businessman, event promoter, and talent manager born on the 2nd of April, 1967. Paulo spearheads different events and organizations such as the One Africa Music Fest, Upfront and Personal Global Management, One Africa Global Foundation, and the Cartel Records. He and Iyabo Ojo have been dating for a few years now and their relationship has continued to wax stronger.