Jurgen Klopp Couldn’t Celebrate Liverpool Win Over Newcastle Wildly After Losing His Wedding Ring

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp couldn't celebrate wildly after Liverpool defeated Newcastle on January 1, 2024, due to the fact that he misplaced his wedding ring.

The German dropped his wedding ring on his way to celebrate with the Liverpool fans after a chaotic win over the White and Black Army of Newcastle.

The Liverpool fans had to wait for the manager, as he got perplexed after he misplaced the wedding ring. However, he found the ring a few minutes later with the help of a SkySport cameraman.

Upon citing the ring, the manager took it up and gave it a kiss before finally celebrating with the fans, who enjoyed every bit of the match against Newcastle.

In his post-match interview, he said, "Oh my god, that would have been really. I lost it once, and I needed a professional diver because I lost it in the sea."

"From time to time, when I lose one or two kilos and I am too lively, I lose it, and I have a massive shock."

"The camera man annoyed me quite a few times this season, but today he now has a lot of shots free because that was really important."

Liverpool threw everything at Newcastle United to remain at the summit of the Premier League with total dominance over the injury-torn Newcastle team.

Liverpool's highest goal scorer in the Premier League, Mohamed Salah, missed a penalty in the first half. It was revealed that Salah always dropped a stinker weeks after posting Christmas trees.

In the second half of the match, Mohamed Salah opened the score line with a beautiful goal, and five minutes later, Newcastle striker Alexander Isak equalized for his team.

Furthermore, Liverpool Curtis Jones and Cody Gakpo put Liverpool in the driving seat with two goals to make the score line 3-1. Newcastle's Sven Botman scored a powerful header to give the Newcastle fans a chance of seeing an equalizer.

However, Newcastle's chances of equalizing were dealt with by Diogo Jota's terrible dive in the Newcastle 18-yard box to give Liverpool a penalty in the 84th minute of the match.

Salah scored from the penalty spot to give Liverpool the deserved three points in their first match of 2024.

After the match, the winger jets off to Egypt in preparation for the African Cup of Nations.

Liverpool are currently at the top of the Premier League table with 45 points from 20 matches. They have been the most consistent team in the league this season, with just one loss from those games.

If they win the Premier League, it is going to be Jurgen Klopp's second Premier League title since joining Liverpool from Borussia Dortmund.

What do you think about Jurgen Klopp misplacing his wedding ring? Air your views in the comments section.