Kiekie teams up with an NGO to sponsor education of 2 Nigerians at Bowen University

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
131054ba5272ece7c62c77eb5aedd50b.jpg
Nigerian vibe queen and comedian Kiekie has teamed up with Ripples, a Non-Governmental Organization to sponsor two interested Nigerians to Bowen University. The mission of Ripples NGO is to give back to society by creating scholarship opportunities for High school and University students in Nigeria. Kiekie finished from Bowen University with a second-class upper and was made the brand ambassador of the University. This is a huge opportunity for those interested in schooling abroad, but have no financial resources to sponsor their dream.

1667868340134039-0.jpg
Kekie added, "As some of you may already know, I graduated from Bowen University with second class upper in Mass communication. And of course, I'm also the brand ambassador of Bowen University. As a result, I collaborated with one of the amazing foundations around, the ripples foundation. And we've decided to sponsor two people through their educational course in Bowen University. Whatever course you'd love to study, we're willing and we are so happy to join you on this journey by making every single payment on your tuition."

Learn more from the video.
==