Kim scolds Pere for not controlling his emotions, threatens to stop being friends with him

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
91257783_853228641843876_2494563776584176107_n.jpg

After the scene between Doyin and Pere, Kim Oprah was seen scolding Pere for not controlling his emotions. She threatened to stop being friends with him because she didn't like how Pere disgraced her. She said that all the arguments wouldn't matter anymore once everyone leaves the BBNaija AllStars house. Kim also added that Pere knew the housemates didn't like his guys, so why would he allow himself to get angry at what they said?

Kim-Oprah.jpeg
She said to him, "I'll remove you from the equation because I'm very upset. I'm very very upset with what you displayed today. I was not sure if I was going to speak to you. In fact, I don't even know why you would do that and why you would put yourself in that situation of getting a strike. For what reason? When you look back at it, you'd get a strike for what? That reaction was for what? Like.... It's not worth it."

Listen to the clip below.
==