Lady in viral Omah Lay video declines a chance to feature on Kai Cenat's live to tell her story

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Lady in viral Omah Lay video declines a chance to feature on Kai Cenat's live to tell her story​

The lady who danced with Omah Lay in the viral video declined to feature on Streamer Kai Cenat's live to tell the world her side of the story. Kai Cenat is a well-known American YouTuber and Streamer with millions of people watching his streams. When he invited the lady to feature on his stream, she said she wasn't interested unless Kai was ready to pay her for her time. That's some business move right there.

The lady knows that millions of people would rush to hear her side of the story immediately after she starts speaking, so she thought to efficiently maximize her time.

She said "Hi. Thank you for reaching out. I'm definitely interested in collaborating with you. However, I'd appreciate it if we could discuss compensation for my time and my contribution." Kai screamed in disbelief and said that the young lady was moving like a wannabe Kim Kardashian.
==