Last year I got engaged, but this year I'm no longer engaged, DJ Cuppy reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Last year I got engaged, but this year I'm no longer engaged, DJ Cuppy reveals​

images

DJ Cuppy, the famous daughter of the businessman Taycoon Femi Otedola, disclosed her relationship status at a recent event. She said that as of 2022, she was engaged to the love of her life but they broke up in 2023. She recounted her journey in life which included all the challenges and failures she has encountered. She launched a jewelry line at 28 years old but failed and she failed her courses at Oxford University. She believes that this isn't the end for she has more stories to write and she is okay with the uncertainty.
==

Ifeoluwa Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy is a Nigerian DJ and producer. She was born into the Otedola family on the 11th of November 1992 in Lagos Nigeria. In 2015, she obtained a degree in the music business from New York University. Cuppy was formerly engaged to Ryan Taylor, a British boxer, but the duo broke up due to reasons best known to them. For the first time since the news of their breakup, DJ Cuppy publicly confirmed the news at this event she spoke at.

Last edited: