Laycon to release debut album

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosBwoi

Mar 16, 2021
Lagos
TWITTER
_ahyorhinde_
2020 BBNaija winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshi, Aka Laycon is set to release his album on 30th of April, 2021.

images

The rapper who rose to fame for his victory at the reality show released two singles off the album, ‘Wagwan’ and ‘Fall for me’. The album titled ‘Shall we begin’ will be his debut album and will have Nigerian artists like, Teni, Mayorkun, Joeboy, Terri, YKB as featured artists.

In his twitter post earlier this morning, the rapper announced, “Today marks the beginning of a new journey. My album! This is totally yours... made by me & a few of my friends just for your listening pleasure. I had so much fun creating it, and I pray listening to it gives you as much joy and satisfaction as I experienced when making it

“Thank you for your patience, for trusting the process, for sticking with me and for holding my hands through this journey. From my team and I, we say;
...Shall We Begin...
Out for pre-order now.
ps.onerpm.com/Laycon-SWB”

images

The album will consist of 12 tracks, with 7 solos and 5 features.

As ICONS, his fan base can’t wait to listen to the album, we all can’t wait for another big album coming out of Nigeria’s music space.

The rapper who is signed to Fierce Nation already have two extended playlists (EP) to his name, ‘Young Black And Gifted (YBAG), which was released in 2016 and ‘Who is Laycon?’, released in 2020. One of the hits of ‘Who is Laycon’ EP is ‘Fierce’, featuring Reminisce and CDQ.

Laycon featured in the remix of Headies 2020 song of the year, ‘Nobody’ by Dj Neptune, featuring Joeboy and Mr Eazi. He also performed the song at the Headies, alongside Neptune and Joeboy. Since his feat at the Big Brother Naija, he’s won several endorsement deals, has a reality show of himself running on DStv’s Showmax and featured in some songs.

Last edited: