Loana Stan Celebrates Boyfriend, Radu Dragusin's Move to Tottenham Hotspur

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Tottenham Hotspur completed the signing of Romanian defender Radu Dragusin from Genoa on Wednesday, January 10, 2024, for a fee of £21.5 million plus £4 million in add-ons.

Dragusin put pen to paper on a six-and-a-half-year deal with Spurs, which runs until the summer of 2030.

Loana reposted the announcement on her Instagram story with the caption which reads: “New Beginnings” after it was announced by Tottenham, together with a picture of herself looking up, smiling at her boyfriend who adorned the Tottenham Hotspur training kit.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGx...505415454230_2026157972&igsh=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ==

Loana who is currently studying Architecture at Ion Mincu University of Architecture and Urban Planning in Bucharest also posted a picture of herself watching Dragusin's transfer report via a TV set.

Dragusin will wear the number six shirt for the North London side. As a part of his deal, Djed Spence will be on loan to Genoa till the end of the season.

The 21-year-old played a pivotal role in helping Genoa gain promotion to the Serie A, where they currently sit 12th in the Serie A with 21 point after 19 matches.

Loana Stan regularly entertains her social media fan base with romantic moments of herself and Dragusin.

Before joining Spurs, Dragusin rejected an offer from Bundesliga Champions - Bayern Munich earlier this week.

The defender's agent claimed the German champions offered him more than double what Spurs offered.

However, Radu Dragusin joined Spurs as he felt it was the best step for his career. He said: “I can say that I decided to join Spurs since I heard the interest of this club.

“I thought about it, I put every aspect in play, and I think this is the best step for my career.”

It remains unknown if he will feature in Ange Postecoglou's squad to face Manchester United on Sunday as he needs international clearance and a work permit to be able to take part in the game.