Majority of the people at the top don't want the ones below to join them, Spyro reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Majority of the people at the top don't want the ones below to join them, Spyro reveals​

spyro.jpeg

Nigerian singer Spyro has shared his discovery regarding those at the top after a year-round of robust bank balance and fame. From his observation, he noticed that most people who are financially buoyant do not want others to join them. They bully and try to fight those who have fought their way to the top due to reasons best known to them. He then encouraged those who are hustling and trying their best to break free from poverty to keep striving and never allow anybody to bring them down.

Quoting verbatim, Spyro wrote, "It's Ben about a year on top and one major thing I have realized is that majority of the people at the top don't want the ones below to join them and let me shock you, most of them hate it when you break free to move up so they fight you even when you get there but I have come to declare to someone today...AS GOD LIVES, YOU WILL MOVE UP AND STAY UP THIS YEAR. But you sef fight ooo, NO GREE FOR ANYBODY WEY NO GREE FOR YOU."

Oludipe Oluwasanmi David aka Spyro is a Nigerian singer who became famous after releasing "Who Is Your Guy?" ft. Afrobeats Queen, Tiwa Savage. The 33-year-old is the mastermind behind other songs like Puff Puff, Count Your Blessings, For You, Bounce, Only Fine Girl, etc.

==