Man suffering from memory loss sends a memo to customers of his daily group savings program

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Man suffering from memory loss sends a memo to customers of his daily group savings program​

A Nigerian man suffering from memory loss has sent a message to the beloved members of his fault savings program. He said he was admitted to the hospital and was given medication by the doctor. Also, the Doctor confirmed that his illness led to a memory loss which has made him forget the details of those who had contributed money to his account. He pleaded that they take things easy with him because he had lost his memory and had no record whatsoever of those he had received money from.

While speaking with a strong Yoruba accent, he said, "Those of you that I received contributions from, I just left the hospital now and the doctor just confirmed that I have lost my memory. For those of you that contribute ajo money in my hand, I just leave hospital now now and doctor confirm it that for me that I have lose my memory. I can't remember anything or anybody again."

==