Me and my family distribute energy to most parts of Nigeria, Davido reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Me and my family distribute energy to most parts of Nigeria, Davido reveals​

DSCF6908-copy.jpg

Afrobeats singer Davido revealed in an interview that his family distributes energy to most parts of Nigeria. He said his family owns about 4 power plants in Nigeria that distribute energy to different communities. According to him, they generate a lot of income from supplying energy to Nigerians but he didn't state where those power plants were installed. However, fans are reacting to the interview with some calling the Afrobeats singer a liar while others said he talks too much.

David Adeleke is a Nigerian Afrobeats singer and son of the billionaire Adeleke family. He ventured into music while in college and stayed true to the hustle until he became famous. He is now regarded as one of the top three biggest Afrobeats singers alongside Burnaboy and Wizkid. Davido has become a brand due to his popularity across the globe as one of Nigeria's best Afrobeats singers and he has continued to mesmerize listeners with his music.

Last edited: