Mohbad and I were supposed to link up—Ruger

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
your-music-career-will-flop-sooner-or-later-social-media-adviser-daniel-regha-warns-ruger-1200...jpg
On a recent podcast, Nigerian Afrobeats singer Ruger mentioned that he and the late Mohbad were supposed to meet before he passed away.

Ruger said it was surprising to see Mohbad's songs topping the chart after he died. He recalled the day he reached out to Mohbad via text. They appreciated each other's voices and melodies and agreed to meet once Ruger returned to Nigeria. Sadly, that would no longer happen. Ruger said he is certain they would have created magic together in the studio.

ruger.jpeg
He added, "The boy died now, his songs are topping the chart. It doesn't have to be like that. We were supposed to link up. You know how I work with artists...the artists I work with...you won't expect it. Just like Harmonize. I love the guy's sound. And he had texted me and was like 'My Gee.' I say when I come back, we go link up."

Listen to the Podcast below.

==