Mohbad's father deserves to face what his son went through, Kenyan socialite Black Cinderella says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Kenyan socialite Black Cinderella states that Mohbad's father deserves to face what his son Mohbad went through following his cold reaction to his son's death.

img_1694966679924_1.jpg

She revealed that the wanted Sam Larry is hiding in her country Kenya and his location isn't hidden.

She said Kenyans may not understand the Nigerian language but with what they have seen online, Naira Marley and Sam Larry threatened and bullied him before he died.

Black Cinderella said Kenyans do not want someone like Sam Larry in their country and they want the Nigerian authorities to declare him wanted so the Kenyan government can deport him.

She also expressed her utter displeasure over Mohbad's father's reaction towards his son's death.

She said, "I want to express my sincere anger, I wish I can deport Mohbad's father to Kenya so I can use slap to address that man. You cannot watch your son being bullied to his death and come out and say nonsense only when money is involved."

You may not have valued Mohbad but he was a celebrity therefore, he is our concern in the whole world so whatever is making you scared, we don't care.

You can seek asylum but do the right thing because if not, we'd like to beat you so that you'd understand how Mohbad left this world."