Mohbad's father sparks reactions as he features in a new collab song

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Mohbad's father sparks reactions as he features in a new collab song​

Mohbad's father, Joseph Aloba, has stirred controversy in the media after he featured in a yet-to-be-released song. He collaborated with a singer identified as OmoAje and was seen rapping in the studio. This clip has gotten many people talking about Mr. Aloba's new project some of which were bad and disrespectful. Mr. Aloba is known to be a gospel singer and a pastor and his deceased son inherited some of those talents. After his son died, he released a few tracks which many tagged as attention-seeking and clout-chasing.

See what people are saying about this
@yusufakeem2023: Another useless man. Your son is still at the morgue and you are everywhere on social media displaying your foolishness. I asked again, where una dey see useless man and Judah women dey marry? Tufiakwa!!
@ajokefoods: All the people shouting "We grieve differently" this is also part o grieving differently Abi. Ride on Mr Jossy Jossy. Set awon agba singer
@bennysworld1: On behalf of all Ekiti indigenes I hereby disown babe Mohbad and sell him to Osun people. This is totally rubbish, ajeh this man is enjoying his fame and attention. Werey alasho. If I hear say people grieve in different ways I go throw you stone.
@arikeeee_: This man is looking for fame instead of justice for his son. Very shameless man
@inumidun_: You can never know his true feelings until you experience what he's going through. May God help them