Moment Carter Efe leaves the stage in anger after stopping Berri Tiga from performing their hit song "Machala"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular skitmaker Oderhohwo Joseph popularly known as Carter Efe leaves the stage in anger after stopping singer Agada Obotu popularly known as Berri Tiga from performing their hit song "Machala" at a recent concert.

img_1703746688132_1.jpg

Carter Efe and Berri Tiga released a tribute song for Nigerian singer Wizkid titled Machala in July 2022 and it instantly became a street anthem and one of the most streamed songs for that period. Few months into the release, Berri Tiga revealed that Carter Efe only gave him 5% out of the royalties generated from the song despite singing the full song. This resulted in an unresolved beef between both artists.

According to Carter Efe, Berri Tiga approached him backstage, asking for an opportunity to perform on stage with him but he refused because they are not on talking terms. Carter Efe said he cannot pretend to be cool with Berri Tiga in real life when he has an unsettled beef with him.

Carter Efe said, "Them say I give person 5%. The vseless boy come backstage say he wan follow me perform. You dey follow me dey quarrel online but you wan follow me do friendship offline. Where Dem for dey do am? If e easy, make e get another number one song. God pvnish Berri Tiga"