My ex-wife once told me that I wasn't satisfying her in bed, Israel DMW reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My ex-wife once told me that I wasn't satisfying her in bed, Israel DMW reveals​

Davido's logistics manager Israel Afaere disclosed that his ex-wife, Sheila Courage, had informed him of his poor performance in bed. While speaking to the popular broadcaster, Daddy Freeze, Israel said he was shocked to have heard that from her because she was a virgin up till their wedding night. He also added how embarrassed he felt when Sheila told him that she wasn't satisfied with their sex life.

This is just one of the numerous things Israel disclosed about Sheila on Daddy Freeze's live session. Recall that the ex-couple was recently in the news for separating after a year of staying married. A lot of unresolved issues from their wedding day compiled, wreaking havoc on their once sweet relationship.
==