'My girl won't just be marrying me, she is marrying my family' Anthony Joshua reveals why he still lives with his mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
'My girl won't just be marrying me, she is marrying my family' Anthony Joshua reveals why he still lives with his mother

Screenshot_20231108-191918_Google.jpg

Popular British boxer, Anthony Joshua has revealed the reason why he is still living in his mother's house even at his age. He revaled that he won't be leaving his mother's house for some Girl and any girl he has would be marrying into his family and not just him.

Anthony Joshua is a famous British-Nigerian boxer. His full name is Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua. He is 34 years old and lives in his mother's house. Anthony is a two-time former unified world heavyweight champion. He weighs 111 kg and is about 1.98 meters in height or 198 centimeters.

Screenshot_20231108-191649_Chrome.jpg

Anthony was born on the 15th of October 1989 in Watford, United Kingdom. He has been in a total of 29 fights. He was born to his parents named Yeta Odusanya and Robert Joshua. He lives in his mother's apartment which is a simple 2 bed room home.

Screenshot_20231108-192001_X.jpg
Anthony and his mother

He recently disclosed the reason he hasn't moved out of the house even though he is 34 years old. He revealed that any girl he gets with won't be enough to make him move out. He stated that a girl who will marry him will be marrying into the family. He says it is his culture to support their parents

Screenshot_20231108-191858_Google.jpg

In his words “I still live with my mom. In our culture, we grew up in our own family home, we support our parents. Why am I going to move out and leave my mom by herself, for some girl? Family is the most important thing. When a girl gets with me, she ain’t just marrying me, she is marrying my family.”