My husband left me with our two kids after I went broke, CEO of Face of Beauty cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My husband left me with our two kids after I went broke, CEO of Face of Beauty cries out​

Screenshot_20231028-163041_1.jpg

A former Nigerian business owner identified as Patra Idehen has cried out to Nigerians after her husband abandoned her with two kids. She was the CEO of a popular brand known as Face of Beauty in Benin State before she became bankrupt. Patra met her husband while in University and like every other couple, they fell in love. She said she sponsored everything they ever needed from her money because she was doing well financially.

Patra's dilemma in the marriage began when she purchased a car in her name instead of her husband's name. His behavior towards her changed as he began to maltreat her. Patra revealed she lived like a housemaid in a house she financially provided for. According to her, she sponsored their entire expenses as a married couple yet her husband maltreated her.

Her biggest regret was listening to him when he told her to sell the car she had just purchased. Patra said her husband ended things with her in February 2021 through a text message days after he left home for a trip. She begged and pleaded for him to return home but all pleas landed on deaf ears. At the time, she had lost her source of income and didn't know where to begin with her two kids.

Amid tears, Patra narrated how the agent assigned to her house publicly embarrassed her to vacate the apartment since she could not pay the rent. She had to plead with him to give her some time to raise funds so she could rent another place to stay. In the end, she called out to Nigerians to help her with any amount just to get a roof over her head.