My man loves my money and it's not a crime, I know he has a second wife back home - Oyinbo woman says as she praises her Nigerian husband

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Netizens have reacted greatly to the video of a foreign woman married to a Nigerian saying she knows her husband is married to another woman back in Nigeria, she knows he loves her money and it's not a crime.

Screenshot_20231128-174334_1.jpg

In a viral video, the woman was replying to a comment on her TikTok page which said her husband loves her money. She replied saying it's not a crime to love someone for money. She said she knows people see it as a problem because of their racial differences.

She added that she has seen people calling her a "mugu" in the comments and she is unbothered about it because she knows her husband has a wife and kids in Nigeria. She revealed that she even purchased Christmas gifts for her husband's kids and an Italian bag for his wife.

The husband in question, also advised the woman to get another job so she would be able to take good care of him and her kids because he intends to enroll them to a private school and her two jobs can no longer sustain them.

The woman responded saying she can do anything for him including selling her father's house to ensure he is well taken care of. The Nigerian man also mentioned that one of his goals for 2024 is to marry the third wife and the woman said she is totally fine with whatever decision he makes.