My next single will be the biggest gospel song in the country - Spyro

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian fast rising singer Oludipe Oluwasanmi David popularly known as Spyro has revealed to fans that his next single will be the biggest gospel song in the country.
images.jpg

The "Who's Your Guy" crooner said this in a recent post on his Instagram page telling fans to watch out for him. He announced the release of his debut Extended Playlist (EP) titled Next Rated on 10th November.

The 33-year old singer who has always identified as a Christian remained vocal about his religious beliefs as he told his followers that he is taking Jesus boldly to the streets. Spyro asked fans to watch out for one of the songs off the EP titled "Because He Lives".

He stated that this particular song will be played everywhere including strip clubs, radio stations and shrines asking people to pay close attention to his words. Spyro said he doesn't serve a big God therefore he has made it his goal and mandate to tell the world about Him.

He wrote, "My next Focus track off the NEXT RATED EP is a gospel song. Yes, a gospel song and mark my words, it will be played everywhere, club houses (including strip clubs), radio stations,shrines etc everywhere. We take Jesus boldly to the streets and loud him."

Screenshot_20231031-115627_1.jpg

Spyro, born October 1st 1990, is a fast rising Nigerian singer who gained recognition in 2022 after his single "Billing" went viral on social media. His musical career skyrocketed when he released "Who's Your Guy'' in late 2022. His song remix with Tiwa Savage further positioned him in the entertainment industry. The song became his highest charting single in 2023 and won two awards for Best Collaboration at the Afrimma and Headies Awards in 2023.