My private video was leaked without my consent, Moyo Lawal reveals, vows to take legal action

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has finally broken silence on her leaked video as she vows to take legal action.
20230910_203610.jpg

The actress revealed via Instagram yesterday that her private video which has been circulating online was leaked without her consent.

She said the video was recorded by her ex-boyfriend who she intended to marry but unfortunately, the relationship didn't work out.

She also mentioned that the video was never intended for public consumption as it is a breach of her personal boundaries.

She added that the video came as a shock to her because she is very cautious about her sexuality and has remained celibate for years.

Moving forward, she said she will not let the incident weigh her down in any way. She also appreciated those that reached out to her and thanked them for their immense support.

Screenshot_20230910-205837_1.jpg

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Who was the guy that leaked the video. I want to know that. pls.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Are they married, or are they dating, When was the video recored or released. can we verify that it was her .