My thanksgiving baby, Comedian Kie Kie celebrates her daughter with stunning photos as she clocks one

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular comedian and event host Oluwabukunmi Adeaga Ilori also known as Kie Kie celebrates her daughter with stunning photos as she clocks one.

Screenshot_20231123-112015_1.jpg

Kie Kie took to her Instagram page to pen down a celebratory and heartwarming message to her daughter Oluwashonalami as she turned a year older on 23rd November, 2023.

Kie Kie shared beautiful pictures of her and her daughter dressed in matching purple outfits as they posed in a dreamy princess themed unicorny background.

See photos below:

Screenshot_20231123-112036_1.jpgScreenshot_20231123-112052_1.jpgScreenshot_20231123-112100_1.jpg

Celebrating her daughter, she referred to her as her magic, sunshine and her thanksgiving baby. She expressed how grateful she is to have her daughter Shonaolami in her life because she gives her innermost peace and joy.

She wrote, "Every single time I put you on my chest, I feel our hearts beat as one. A year ago I made a declaration song for you and today I give God all the glory for keeping all the promises in that declaration.

Till the end of time I'll continue to sow these words into your life and I know God will never leave me and Dada. He'll continue to be by our side so He can teach you through us.

I love you so much Nola and I can't wait for you to look me in the eyes and say "I love you mummy". I promise I won't cry on that day! My Magic and Sunshine."