Naija is winning big time, Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale says after Asake's sold out concert in London

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale has written a commendatory message to Asake on his new milestone of selling out the largest entertainment complex, the O2 Arena in London.

img_1692696498450_1.jpg

Asake has been receiving many congratulatory messages from fans and colleagues both home and abroad after giving a wonderful performance at his sold out concert in London on Sunday.

The singer took to X, formerly Twitter, to congratulate Asake and expressed how marveled he is by his feat. He said Nigerian singers make music look as easy as a feeding bottle.

"Nigerians are making Ghana music look like a feeding bottle compared to a Hennessy bottle. Congrats to Asake! You guys run too fast.",he said.

He mentioned that people ask him how Nigerian artists dominate the entertainment scene and he always tell them that it is until when they stop being judgemental that they can get the formula.

He said, "Some Ghanaian men say, how do they do it? Me: When you stop judging people here like you are angels, I think we can get the formula. Naija is winning BIG TIME!!! My people"