Naira Marley's former signee DJ Splash thanks Iyabo Ojo, Nigerians for support as he finally returns to social media

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Naira Marley's former signee Matthew Aderoju popularly known as DJ Splash has expressed his gratitude to Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo and all Nigerians for support as he finally returns to social media.

Screenshot_20231024-123300_1.jpg

Recall that a few days after singer Mohbad's death, there were certain allegations laid on Naira Marley by DJ Splash. According to DJ Splash, Naira Marley signed him to his record as his in-house DJ. Few months later, he discovered his singing talent and decided to fully pursue music but Naira Marley didn't agree.

DJ Splash's mom also confirmed that as soon as Naira Marley signed her son into his label, she lost connections with him and he stopped picking his calls. After a while, he came back home and he lost his memory.

DJ Splash also revealed that he was given some harmful substances while he was still in Marlians Record which caused his health to deteriorate.

He took to social media a few days ago to give special thanks to the actress and popular blogger Gistlover for standing by him throughout his medical treatment.

DJ Splash said he is dropping a song very soon and he wants his fans to anticipate it. He said, "A big shout-out to everyone supporting me. I want to say a big thank you to Mrs Iyabo Ojo. Thank you very much for supporting my music. I want to say a big thank you to Gistlover."