Nigerian flight airlines should provide refunds for delayed flights, actress Mary Njoku laments

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerian flight airlines should provide refunds for delayed flights, actress Mary Njoku laments​

Filmmaker Mary Njoku laments the way Nigerian airlines delay passenger's flights without an option for refund. She said it is becoming annoying and frustrating as the airlines are now used to postponing people's flights, making them miss appointments and business meetings. She was supposed to fly from Lagos to Accra by 7 am to visit her children but the flight got postponed to 6 pm. The embittered actress said this behavioral pattern of Nigerian airlines needs to stop and called upon the Minister for Aviation to do something about it.

Mary Njoku added that the Nigerian airlines have a complete disregard for people's time and money. She added, "My children are waiting for me. If no be say I be big girl I for don dey cry. This is frustrating and this is not he first time. We all have businesses to run. We all have important things we are doing. Time is important. If you know you won't meet the time, give me my money. I no dey do again."