Nigerian footballer Alex Iwobi reveals Wizkid's Tottenham show is the best concert he has ever attended

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian footballer Alexander Iwobi has revealed that singer Wizkid's Tottenham show is the best concert he has ever attended.

img_1699858396331_1.jpg

While talking to Oma Sports TV, Alex Iwobi said Wizkid's show at Tottenham Hotspur stadium is the best show he had been to in a while because he really enjoyed himself. He recalled how he filmed the moments on Snapchat saying it was worthwhile.

"I went to Wizkid's performance where he performed in Tottenham and I really enjoyed myself. The people saw my Snapchat."

Iwobi said though he didn't get to meet Wizkid that particular night, he has met him personally and he can say that Wizkid is very humble. He said the first time he met Wizkid was when he had a promotional shoot with Wizkid for Nike ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

He stated, "I didn't get to meet him that night but I've met him previous times. He's a very nice guy and he's very humble. The first time I met him, we had a Nike shoot before the World Cup"

Iwobi revealed that Wizkid didn't even know he was at the time but he showed him nothing but love and respect. He said they have met at different places since then and it's all love from his side.

"He didn't know who I was at the time but he showed me nothing but love. I've seen him in the Nike store and even in the club as well. He has shown me so much love and he's someone I really respect. I hope he has the best thing going forward.