Nigerian girls are liars - Ruger

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Michael Adebayo Olayinka popularly known as Ruger stated in a recent interview that Nigerian girls are liars.

biography-921-ruger-biography--11062023.jpg

Ruger said Nigerian girls aren't the best in the world and other guys can attest to that. He recalled his various stage performances and said white girls are curvy contrary to popular opinion.

Ruger also said if he performs in Nigeria, he can never bring a girl on stage because Nigerians have bullied him in the past for his wild stage performances so he doesn't want to be involved with them.

He said most Nigerian girls are in relationships and he doesn't want their partners to come for him.

"I don't want problems with Nigerians. My people are toxic and most of the girls in Nigeria are in relationships. I don't want someone to come for me. Nigerian girls are liars. They'll be in a relationship and be lying.", Ruger said.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy