Nigerian man has sparked controversy after posting a video online of his girlfriend confessing to cheating on him

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
What this man did is not sparking issues around the world, is he right? or wrong?
The incident, which took place in an undisclosed location in Nigeria, has drawn widespread attention on social media platforms. In the video, the man can be heard questioning his girlfriend about her actions, to which she responds with a candid admission of her cheating.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake," the woman is heard saying in the video, her voice trembling with emotion. "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I cheated on you."

The man behind the camera continues to press her for details, asking when and how many times she cheated. The girlfriend, clearly distressed, provides vague answers as she struggles to explain herself.