Nigerian man laments over the loss of his job and his mother just 5 days into 2024.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian man laments over the loss of his job and his mother just 5 days into 2024.

A Nigerian man has taken to his social media account to lament over the losses he has had this year. He revealed that he hasn't been having a good year so far as he recently lost his mother and also lost his job. We've only gone 5 days into the new year (2024) and this Nigerian man has been dealth with tragic losses already. He stated that he lost his job on the 1st of January and 3 days after, he lost his mother. His mother died on the 4th of January.

This man Identified as Collins on twitter. He shared these posts on his X (formerly Twitter) account recently. According to him,January is leading the scoreboard with 2 while he is still on a 0. Many have taken to the comment section to offer support for him. Some shared some words of comfort and encouragement to him in this trying times. Some also shared prayers for him that the remaining part of the year will be good for him. However he didn't share what happened to his mother.

In his words "January 1 i lost my Job. January 4 i lost my mum. January already leading 2 - 0 "